Sunday, October 3

Glee + Britney = Love



Calling all GLEEks! If you didn't watch last weeks episode...well...go watch it now.  Because our now beloved characters performed the ultimate: Britney Spears.  The idol of my generation.  Britney can be a hot mess and the world will still love her.  Even though the show didn't really progress with the storyline, the episode was quite possibly one of their best.  The ditsy cheerleader, Britney, finally got a solo and rocked!  The combination of her voice, her dance moves, her body, and the fact that she could be Britney Spears's twin, made this episode AHHmazing!
But one thing did bother me.  Out of all the wonderful Britney songs out there, they choose "I'm a slave for you" to be cheerleader Britney's solo.  True, she looked hot and most likely skyrocketed the number of male viewers.  But that was one of the dirtiest, most provocative songs! This show has taken on a family feel and I think they should have picked a not-so-scandalous song.
Other than that, I loved it!! I love Glee, I love Britney, and I LOVED that episode! Finally a show that is just genuinely good.  It just makes you smile :) They include everything: classic, pop, rock, rap, you name it!  They have gorgeous girls and cute guys that can all sing incredibly.  But most of all, they have Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment