Thursday, November 18

The Situation Promoting Safe Sex?



You have got to be kidding me.  Candie's Foundation?  Really?  Honestly, I can hardly think of two worse people to talk about abstinence.  Bristol, YOU HAD A KID! And Mike, now that's just a joke right?  He probably has more STDs than I have hairs on my head!  And this foundation picked these two, I mean these two, to promote safe sex?  Bristol Palin got into "a situation" and now doesn't want to be the hot mess.  Especially since her mom decided to be on some HGTV reality show showing the life of the Palins in there wild Alaskan home.  Talk about terrible acting on her part as well.  She doesn't stand still for a second, swaying back and forth and playing with her hands.  Also, what in the world is she doing in that flapper-rockette outfit?  Enough about that mess.  Now for The Situation.  Ok, I do love me some Jersey Shore, but I watch it because it is ridiculous.  All they do is go to clubs and hook up!  Oh and of course GTL (gym, tan, laundry for those who aren't fans).  There is not one consideration for safe sex in any of those episodes.  He is ALWAYS looking for the next hot thing to get in bed with.
And the worst worst worst part: WABAM! Magnums.
This video just makes me sick.  The message is extremely important to get across, but choose better people to promote it.  The Situation? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment